*This role requires good English skills.
For our HR Department we are looking for a colleague to participate in all the HR related activities: recruiting, training, evaluation, retention programs and other administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Support recruitment, selection and on boarding of new employees;
- Preparation of paperwork for new hires, promotions, terminations, changes;
- Preparation and working out regular Human Resources reports;
- Processing of personnel changes and update databases with employees changes on monthly base (hiring/ replacement/ promotion/termination);
- Responsible for employee requests, certificates issuance etc.
- Leaves administration including sick leaves, paid/unpaid leaves, maternity, paternity;
- Keeping and updating job descriptions;
- Updating organizational chart on monthly base;
- Administration & organization support to L&D / training activities.
The responsibilities of our future colleague:
- Preferred relevant education in the HR area;
- At least 2 years experience in HR;
- Еxperience in recruitment and selection;
- Knowledge related to Bulgarian Labor legislation;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- Rewarding salary packages and retention programs;
- Internal and external training programs;
- Personalized design for a motivating career path;
- A people-centric organizational culture.
Ако отговаряте на изискванията и желаете да се присъедините към екипа на Гопет Транс, очакваме Вашата автобиография. Вашата кандидатура ще бъде разгледана конфиденциално, при спазване на изискванията на ЗЗЛД. Само одобрените по документи кандидати ще бъдат поканени на интервю.