As Marketing Specialist, you will ensure the preparation and implementation of local marketing activities, in accordance with the Group commercial strategies.
You will need to give proof of proactivity, planning, organization, direction, coordination and control in implementing the necessary marketing and brand development actions needed to consolidate the organization of which you are part, respecting deadlines and budget.
You will identify and develop market opportunities in direct collaboration with the Sales team.
- Prepares and implements marketing actions in accordance with Group strategies and budgets.
- Defines, plans, implements, monitors, evaluates the results of marketing campaigns (focusing on direct marketing campaigns, database marketing) and propose solutions to improve.
- Develops market research for better substantiation of local marketing activities.
- Develops and implements of Client Satisfaction Surveys, analyzing the results and building of follow up actions .
- Provides marketing support to Sales team and Customer Service department (specific sales templates, local presentations, industries or pool of leads profiling, specific reports).
- Plan and implement internal marketing activities in direct collaboration with HR department.
- Manages local PR actions (drafting of press releases, distribution to relevant list of journalists, nurturing of good relationship with press).
- Plans and handles all internal and external events for Clients and Partners with proactivity and within allocated budgets.
- Maintains the company website updated.
- Makes sure all the external and internal marketing communications respect the Visual Identity guidelines.
- Works with agencies to develop marketing materials (brochures, flyers, posters etc.) within deadlines and budget..
- 5 years experience in Marketing is a plus;
- Knowledge of campaign management, direct marketing, database marketing, event management, project management, sales and customer relations;
- Thinking proactive, spirit of initiative;
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management;
- Thinking „out of the box“ innovative, analytical, logical and well structured;
- Creativity, attention to detail;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and capacity to overcome challenges;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Advanced use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint;
- Advanced English level, writing and reading.
Ако отговаряте на изискванията и желаете да се присъедините към екипа на Гопет Транс, очакваме Вашата автобиография. Вашата кандидатура ще бъде разгледана конфиденциално, при спазване на изискванията на ЗЗЛД. Само одобрените по документи кандидати ще бъдат поканени на интервю.