An “Internet Cookie” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small text file that will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal or other user equipment on which the Internet is accessed.
Our cookies help us:
- To keep the site running smoothly;
- To continuously improve user experience;
- Retain your preferences during your visit and between visits;
- To increase site speed / security;
- To allow you to share pages on social networks.
- Collect personal data (without your prior consent);
- Disclose identification data to third parties.